PYTHON 200 INDUSTRIAL BUD TRIMMER
This commercial-grade Python 200 Industrial Bud Trimmer comes standard with all of the features you would expect from an advanced hemp bud trimming machine, ensuring gentle and effective trimming using Tom’s Tumbler™ bladeless technology. It's well designed, low maintenance, and easy to use. If you're looking for a highly effective solution for your product or want to process your harvest quickly and efficiently, the Python 200 Industrial Bud Trimmer is your top choice. Our grower-invented hemp tumbler is capable of producing clean, high-quality product with minimal labor.
- Large hopper for easy feeding from storage bins or super sacks
- Manual speed-control auger to avoid over trimming and damaging product
- Gravity feeder to guide the buds from hopper into the hemp bud trimming machine tumbler
- Interchangeable stainless steel and food-grade plastic mesh netting in a variety of sizes
- Channels that separate the clean trim and move it into a catch bin for easy sorting
NOTE: The Pythons do not currently come with CO2 infusion capabilities. A cost-effective means of flash freezing wet buds in the Python is currently under development.
Tom’s Efficient Bladeless Technology
The Python 200 Industrial Bud Trimmer uses bladeless technology to preserve the trichomes and flower structure while producing a beautifully trimmed product. This unique, patented machine has the ability to process bulky loads at speeds previously unattainable with other standard bud trimmers on the market today. In addition, the Python 200 hemp tumbler uses the friction between buds as they tumble to gently break the sugar leaves off buds, delivering hand-trimmed quality day in and day out.
Built to Last
The Python 200 has a 100% stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute. Its design also includes three industrial motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler, and the apparatus that carries out finished product to a catch-bin. It comes with a full 3-year warranty with 24/7 support available.
HOW IT WORKS
The Python is fed by the gravity feed of the tumbling chamber. The chamber tumbles at 35 RPM and moves the product through three chambers of mesh netting in less than five minutes—only to exit as trimmed flower at the end of the hemp tumbler. You can adjust the trimming speed using the manual speed control motor, baffles between chambers, and the angle of the Python.
The Python replaces hand trimmers with its swift productivity while also cutting down on the need for dozens of smaller machines. With no time off necessary for changing or cleaning blades, this one-of-a-kind system can run all day long.
Want to get the most out of your system? The more components you purchase, the greater your productivity and your discounts!
- PYTHON D-LEEFER — Remove your water leaves while feeding buds
- PYTHON BIOMASS REFINEMENT — Convert your biomass into beautiful, sellable kief
- STAINLESS STEEL CONVEYORS — Make bud sorting and packaging easy
Ready to get the Python 200 hemp tumbler for your industrial trimming needs? A $7,500 deposit is required to place your order with the balance due prior to shipping. Taxes and shipping are based on location.
If you have any questions about our Python 200 hemp bud trimming machine, ask for Erick at 800-601-0797. Speak to him directly at 484-919-9000, or email him at email@example.com.
- 200 lbs/hr dry or 2,000 lbs/day
- Meshes Included:
- 2 sizes of stainless steel mesh screens (3/8" and 7/16")
2 sizes of food-grade plastic (1/2" and 1/4")
- 100% stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute
Food-grade plastic screw auger
- 3 adjustable speed control motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler trommel, and the auger that carries the trim to a catch bin
- Trommel: 19” in diameter
Main Frame: 9'6" L x 3" W x 6'1" H
Feed Conveyor: 9'3" L x 4'2" W x 7'6" H
- Python 200 Frame (with everything on) - 700 lbs
Python 200 Feeder Hopper (screw auger) - 450 lbs
- Brush your Python down with sterile brushes (included) or vacuum to collect any fallen kief.
Clean the catch funnel and channel with Tom’s Resin Remover and hose down with water.
Take off the removable nets and wash with water.