A TRIMMING SCREEN FOR YOUR BUD TRIMMING MACHINE
Our MeshNets are the best option for your bladeless trimming machines and needs; they’ll last you several seasons without needing to be replaced. Different size options from 110 Micron to 1/2 help you extract your product in any size, from fine cannabis kief to popcorn-sized flower.
- To make sure your trimmer mesh lasts, lubricate the zippers with beeswax or some other organic lubricant.
- You can wash your MeshNet without worrying about it falling apart, but make sure you line dry your net.
- Each MeshNet is extremely easy to install into your cannabis trimmer: just use the velcro attachments that stick to the side of the barrel and zip closed.
INNOVATIVE BLADELESS BUD TRIMMING TECHNOLOGY
The blades used in large cannabis trimming machines can damage much of a harvest’s flower. If you use a bladed trimmer, your buds are liable to lose potency, and much of your product may end up damaged.
Tom’s Tumbler has created a way for growers and farmers to efficiently trim their harvest while keeping its flower structure in place. Bladeless technology in our industrial bud trimmer machine trims your buds without risk of damage.
- Combine one of our bladeless bud trimmers with a mesh screen or other cannabis processing equipment and you can harvest safely to your heart’s content.
BUD TRIMMING PARTS & ACCESSORIES
At Tom’s Tumbler, you’ll find more than just meshnet screens for your electric bud trimmers. We offer many accessories and bud trimmer parts for your trimming machines that will ensure it operates at peak performance.
- Our trimmer tumbler covers keep your machine working in peak position for years and prevent any external factors from wearing down your tumbler.
Awesome job at recovery small trim buds and such.
This 1/4" meshnet did exactly what we needed it to do. Highly recommend.
Works great. Shout out to the Customer service team at Tom's for getting me my order ASAP.
The tumbler trimmer works great!!! I did order the 1/4inch mesh so I wouldn’t lose as much small material. It comes with 1/2inch mesh and that was a little to big for my use.
I recently purchased a tt1600 from my local store. Not having any experience with the device I didn’t really know what I was getting. I got it home went together flawlessly and then I realized the store sold me what was supposed to be the display model with all three net samples sewn into one. They refused to refund it and didn’t have another to swap it with and lead me to believe it was a new version. I called the folks at tt and all I can say is wow. They corrected the situation and went above and beyond any expectations. The device is great the service is great. It’s a win win. You can’t go wrong with a Tom’s tumbler.
After running all the product through the 1/2in we used this 1/4 and it saved us nearly everything worth keeping. We were able to pick through it in no time after and capture another 20% of the buds back that were tiny but useable. Highly recommend getting one of these with your 1600.