PYTHON 400 INDUSTRIAL TRIMMER
If you're looking for a high-quality, reliable flower trimmer for large-scale operations, look no further than the Python 400 Industrial Hemp Trimmer. This industrial tumbler has an adjustable feed table that slides for easy loading and unloading. It also includes four heavy-duty casters for better mobility.
This trimming machine replaces hundreds of hand trimmers and dozens of smaller machines in one day thanks to its exceptional productivity, so you can prepare your harvest faster without the downtime necessary for bladed trimmers. Like all our industrial systems and tumble trimmers, the Python 400 can be run all day, all season, year after year.
- Large hopper for easy feeding from storage bins or super sacks
- Manual speed-control auger to avoid over trimming
- Gravity feeder to guide the buds from hopper into the hemp trimmer’s tumbler
- Interchangeable stainless steel and food-grade plastic mesh netting in a variety of sizes
- Channels that separate the clean trim and move it into a catch bin for easy sorting
NOTE: At this time, our Python hemp trimming machines aren’t capable of the CO2 infusion necessary to process wet flower. A cost-effective means of flash freezing flowers in the Python is currently under development.
Cut Costs by Going Bladeless
Hemp trimming machines from Tom’s Tumbler™ feature a revolutionary design that uses friction between the flowers to break off sugar leaves without ever having to cut them. The result is beautifully trimmed flowers with all of their delicate parts preserved and structure still intact. Check out our proven record as the best alternative to bladed trimmers and hand-trimming as we save growers up to 60% on labor costs.
Built to Last
With its stainless steel frame and tumbling chamber, the Python 400 is guaranteed to last for years. The simple design means that little can go wrong. Even if something does break down, our hemp trimmer comes with the following warranty:
- 2 year warranty: motors, speed controls, electrical components;
- 5 year warranty: steel frames, plastic augers, all welds;
and 24/7 customer support.
HOW IT WORKS
With a Python 400 hemp trimming machine, you can perfectly trim your product without damaging it or needing to go back and trim extensively by hand. It takes about 5 minutes for large quantities of flower to speed through its three chambers of mesh netting at 35 RPM before exiting as trimmed flower that’s ready for market.
To increase your productivity further, include these additional enhancements to your new Python system!
- PYTHON D-LEEFER — Easily remove water leaves while feeding your unit
- PYTHON BIOMASS REFINEMENT — Refine biomass into premium, ready-to-sell pollen
- STAINLESS STEEL CONVEYORS — Turn packing and sorting into a streamlined process
To order your Python 400 hemp trimming machine, a 25% deposit is required to place your order. Balance must be paid in full before delivery. Taxes and shipping are based on location.
We're here to help you pick out the best model for your operation’s needs. Give us a call at 800-601-0797 to talk about your options.
- 400 lbs/hr dry or 4,000 lbs/day
- Meshes Included:
- 2 sizes of elongated stainless steel mesh screens (3/8" and 7/16")
2 sizes of food-grade plastic (1/2" and 1/4")
- 100% stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute
Food-grade plastic screw auger
- 3 industrial, adjustable speed control motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler trommel, and the auger that carries trimmed buds to a catch bin.
- Trommel Size: 22” in diameter
Main Frame: 9'10" L x 4' W x 6'1" H
Feed Conveyor: 9'3" L x 4'2" W x 7'6" H
- Python 400 Frame (with everything on) - 885 lbs
Python 400 Feeder Hopper (screw auger) - 450 lbs
- Brush your Python down with sterile brushes (included with purchase) or vacuum to collect fallen kief.
Clean the catch funnel and channel with Tom’s Resin Remover and hose down with water.
Remove the nets and rinse with water.